We accept payments from all major debit cards and credit cards as well as EFT. All transactions are securely processed on our server via PayFast using a verified SSL certificate ensuring that all data provided is encrypted. Got2Get does not store any debit/credit card information.
Clicks to pay at checkout, then choose your preferred payment method and securely complete the transaction on PayFast’s servers.
After payment has been completed, the buyer and seller are both notified of the successful transaction. The seller can immediately start fulfilment of their goods or services.
PayFast has an Instant EFT payment option available to all customers who bank with ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank or Standard Bank.
How it works
- Select Instant EFT as your payment option during checkout.
- You will be redirected to the PayFast payment engine where you’ll be prompted to pay the appropriate amount via EFT from your internet banking site.
- PayFast account details and a unique reference number will be provided to you by PayFast during the payment process.
- After completing your EFT payment on your internet banking site, return to the PayFast screen and click the “COMPLETE” button.
- Receipt of your payment will be verified and your order completed.
- You will be notified of successful payment and completion of your order via email.
- No manual reconciliation or missing payments.
- Instant confirmation of funds received.
- No delay in authorisation and delivery of your order.
- No special software needed.